Tree Solutions are fully insured, and can provide a copy of our insurance on request.
- Public and Products Liability Insurance: £5 million limit of indemnity
- Employers liability: £10 million limit of indemnity
We are fully certified, with all our staff being fully qualified for the work they undertake. Staff are trained from day one in the importance of full adherence to safety procedures and legislation. All necessary Personal Protective Equipment including helmets, ear protection, chainsaw boots, chainsaw trousers and high visibility jackets, is worn where appropriate. Also important to us are the following:
- We work to British Standard 3998: 2010: Recommendations for Tree Work.
- Risk Assessments are conducted with the team at the start of every job.
- Our climbers never work alone. They are always with at least one colleague who is trained in Aerial Rescue.
Our climbing equipment is inspected regularly in line with LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998).